Russian Troika is a happy meal that US won't like
†Moscow, Nov.12, 2007 (ANI)
But in the final year of his presidency Putin the architect of Russia's emergence in the new millennium, is giving fresh impetus to this troika. Consolidating relationship with India, despite the latter's dalliance with the US in the past two years while forging ties with China, the former KGB chief is seeking to neutralize American dominance in the Asia-Pacific region. Alarmists in the US will see this as a dangerous trend that could seemingly unbalance the current situation for the US. It could even lead to the formation of 'bloc' that has echoes of the Cold war era. So far none of the troika nations have sought to dispel these fears.
|I am the Editor News, at Asian News International (ANI), Indiaís leading Multimedia News Agency and the India Correspondent for Channel News Asia, a Singapore based broadcaster.|
- You can't sweep this battle under a rug
- Let's go back to an 'Interruptible and Conditional' dialogue with Pak
- In Republic we trust
- Good governance isn't God's gift
- Hype is bound to die out
- 'Make the budget here'
- BJP: A few good men, but not in UP
- Watching you closely, Pakistan
- Summer of social networking in Kashmir
- The Gods and Me
- Operation ĎSafe Homecomingí plays out on Twitter
- Farewell Jassal
- No Drama Obama and MMS style similar
- ExCel centre no Vigyan Bhavan
- Itís Kadi Chawal for Manmohan and a Marwari-UP combo for Sonia!
- India will get access to Headley: Obama
- Where are all the Mangaloreans?
- G-20 protesters plan to fool cops on April 1st
- It's almost a "Satvik" meal for rich leaders
- Londeners stay home as thousands of VIPs come in
- OMG! The Kaftan is a fashion statement this summer
- Recession hit Americans don't buy Indian mangoes
- Sex for Gas!
- No summer jobs for Indian students in US
- Thorium Reactors Integral To Indian Energy Independence
- Itís all about energy
- Russian Troika is a happy meal that US won't like
- PM lays wreath at Unknown Soldier tomb
- American security for Manmohan
- Suicide bomber held on eve of PM's arrival
- Manmohan Singh visits Babarís tomb
- KABUL DIARY Chaos everywhere
- Saris Losing Popularity in Tamil Nadu
- PM has enough of NRI meetings
- India combats Pak lies with sharp wit at UN